Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer time is Harvest time.

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Many in adventism are basking in the glory of the truth.
However the self same individuals have not recognized that or even understand much of the allegories and parables in the New Testament applies directly to spiritual Israel.

The summer is nigh the harvest is almost ended..
Those who have not been found in the Vine ,those who have bore no fruit will be cast out.
The same is applied to the tears they shall all be gathered burned for they are of no use.
Many deny the spirit of prophecy ,some not outwardly but in principle many deny.
Many deny the self same spirit that guides us into understanding prophecy.And when the hear something that sounds new fail to check it out not even knowing it was something that the pioneers understood and preached .
The church the organisation has stepped off the platform and many members when hearing aged old prophetic utterances because it sounds,different from the smooth sermons,they fail to respond.
Therefor the Holy spirit cannot awaken there consciences ,they do not realise the solemnity of the time we are living in. Many refuse to believe we are living on borrowed time and so they live irresponsibly not knowing that probation is about to close.
Wakeup Remnant People!

May God have mercies on us.

Royalblood

No comments:

Post a Comment